- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Light Pewter" (4221)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Galvanized Light Pewter" (DB1851)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Matte Asparagus Aqua Glazed" (DB391)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Dyed Opaque Cactus" (DB2124)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Matte Galvanized Muscat" (DB1165)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Matte Copper Plated" (DB340)
- 2mm fire polished beads "Full Apollo"
I adapted these from another one of Anna's free earring patterns. You can see the pattern that I based them on HERE. I kept the fringe pretty much the same except that I replaced the top row of copper beads with a single row of the lighter copper color. In the top section I changed the two rays into two little flowers. I just happened to have some 2mm copper colored fire polished beads so I use them on the ends of the fringe.
Although I LOVE these earrings, they're pushing the size limit for me. I've pretty much decided that I like them where the top section is no wider than eleven or thirteen Delicas across the bottom where the fringe is attached. This pair has thirteen beads across and I don't think that the lovely design in the fringe would be nearly as effective if it was narrower. As far as the length of the fringe, I prefer not to go any longer than these.
You can buy Delica beads at Red Panda, Aura Crystals, Supply Emporium and Baubles & Beads.