- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Metallic Bronze" (DB22)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Matte Black" (DB310)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Luster Newsprint" (DB261)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Galvanized Matte Pink Blush" (DB1166)
I made this sample earring by following THIS pattern as written from Anna's blog but I used Delica colors that I had on hand instead of what she used. I had a feeling that it was going to be bigger than I'd like and I was right. I think it's a bit top-heavy but I love the colors that I used and I like the style of the fringe as well as the length of it. I only made one earring because it took a very long time, and almost 3 yards of thread, just to make the top section and I wanted to try one more earring pattern the night that I made this one.
The earrings that I'm going to blog about tomorrow were adapted from the same design but in a different colorway and I made the top part smaller. I think you're going to like them and they look very different from today's earring. My husband says that he likes today's earring as it is but I'm thinking that I might design a top section that's in between the size of this one and the earrings that I'm going to show you tomorrow.