- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 7mm CzechMates 2-hole cabochons "Metallic Suede Pink"
- 4mm fire polished beads "Lilac Gold Luster"
This time I made the "Canterbury Bracelet" with the new CzechMates 7mm 2-hole cabochons. They do work pretty well with this pattern but I think I like the bracelet better with 8mm Candy beads. Below you can see the Candy bead version that I blogged about HERE for comparison. Although this bracelet is pretty, the over all feel of it isn't quite as nice as most of the others that I've made with this pattern. It has a slightly loose consistency for some reason. I did reinforce the edge two or three times, which helped, but it's still not as stable as those that I've made before.
|CzechMates 7mm Cabochons|
|8mm Candy Beads|
You can buy Nancy Peterson's "Canterbury Bracelet" pattern HERE. Red Panda has CzechMates 7mm Cabochon beads HERE. I found these fire polished beads at The Bead Obsession HERE. I'm mentioning that because they're a color that I haven't seen elsewhere.
Here's a sample of another colorway that I tried with the 7mm cabs but decided not to make:
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 7mm CzechMates 2-hole cabochons "Matte Metallic Flax"
- 4mm Czech pearls "Old Lace"