- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Chalk Blue Luster"
- 2-hole Crescent beads "Oxidized Bronze Clay"
I've discovered that this pattern does in fact work great with Miyuki seed beads. I took apart the earrings that I blogged about yesterday and re-made them. This time I used Miyuki "Dark Bronze", which worked perfectly and I like them much better. I honestly don't know why I had a problem with them the first time because I didn't need to make any adjustments to the pattern. This pair came out a lot flatter than the pair with Toho beads and the bronze isn't as bright, which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. I was going to show you the photo from yesterday's earrings next to today's but the differences aren't obvious enough in the photos.
I've got one more pair to show you tomorrow. I've run out of Crescent beads and I need to save the rest of my 2-hole cabochons for making bracelets.
You can buy Ellad2's "Tara Earrings" pattern HERE.