Saturday, April 2, 2016

Semi-Circular Earrings


  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Higher Metallic Matte Blue Haze" (512F)
  • 3mm bicones "Green-Pink-Yellow" (from China)



I blogged about this earring pattern about a year ago HERE and I never showed you these two complete pairs that I've made since then. I adapted my earrings from a free Russian tutorial that you can find HERE. Read my previous post for information about what I did differently than the original tutorial.

UPDATE: I have removed the link to the tutorial because it leads to an infected website.



  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Gilded Marble Turquoise" (1703)
  • 3mm bicones "Light Topaz AB" (from China)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment