DUO KHEOPS BRACELET
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- Kheops par Puca beads "Opaque Rose Gold Ceramic Mix"
- SuperDuo beads "Matte Chalk Bronze"
Teejay sent me some "Hematite" Kheops par Puca beads for Christmas but I hadn't gotten around to trying them until just recently. Frankly, I wasn't all that keen on the beads because of their angular shape. I also haven't seen more than a couple of patterns for them that I actually like. This bracelet design did catch my eye and I thought it would be just the thing to make with some my Kheops beads. I bought some Kheops in one other color so I've made this bracelet pattern in two colorways.
The pattern I used is from Marina Beads on Etsy and you can buy the pattern HERE. Marina has a few other patterns that use Kheops beads but this is the only one that appeals to me. The oval shape of the motifs seems to soften the angular look of the triangle beads. I did make a little change from the pattern as it's written. I made each motif separately and then connected them with 5mm jump rings. To do this, I replaced the 11/0 seed beads on the ends of each motif with 8/0 seed beads for the jump rings to go through. I like these bracelets both so well that I might buy some Kheops in more colors so that I can make some more.
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Transparent Montana Gold Luster" (204)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Transparent Montana Gold Luster" (204)
- Kheops par Puca beads "Jet Hematite"
- SuperDuo beads "Granite Galaxy Gold"