- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- SuperDuo beads "Pastel Montana Blue"
- 4mm fire polished beads "Montana Blue Luster"
- 4mm fire polished beads "Bronze"
- 3mm druks "Bronze"
This is bracelet number four of Deb Roberti's "Eclipse Bracelet". You can buy the pattern HERE.
I just made two pairs of the "Esmeralda Earrings" for myself and thought you might like to see how they look. I learned something about that pattern while making them. It's best to keep your tension slightly relaxed, but not loose, so that the earrings will come out nice and flat. If you pull the beads too snug, the earrings will warp. You can read my previous post to get the bead information for these earrings HERE and HERE is the link to the YouTube video tutorial.