- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Matte Metallic Brown Bronze" (457P)
- SuperDuo beads "Chalk Copper Picasso"
- 4mm metal beads "Brass" (Hobby Lobby)
- 3mm metal beads "Brass" (Hobby Lobby)
- 4mm druks "Opaque Cream Luster" (from a "Brown Luster Mix")
"Eclipse Bracelet" number three is my favorite of the five that I made from Deb Roberti's new pattern. You can buy her pattern HERE. I really like the grungy look of the druks and SuperDuo beads along with the textured metal accent beads. If you have a Hobby Lobby store near you, they often have these metal beads on sale at 50% off.
The "Chalk Copper Picasso" SuperDuo beads are an usual color that's not readily available. I bought mine from Aria Design Studio but she no longer has that color. However, she has a new color that Lisa told me is pretty much the same. It's called "Chalk Lazure Copper".