Sunday, May 11, 2014

Layered Tila Earrings


I wanted some earrings to go with my favorite "Trestle Bands" bracelet, which I posted about HERE, and this pattern was perfect. It incorporated some Tila beads as well as two colors of fire polished beads that pretty closely match the colors in the bracelet. My earrings are adapted from the "Layered Tila Bracelet" pattern from MyAmari which you can find HERE.

UPDATE: Yvonne King's (MyAmari) "Layered Tila Bracelet" pattern is now available from her blog HERE.

UPDATE 6/6/19: All of the previous links to this pattern are dead. You can get the free "Layered Tila Bracelet" pattern HERE on Bead-Patterns.com.
 
Here's what I used:

  • 3mm fire polished beads "Bronze Illusion"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Alexandrite Celsian"
  • 15/0 "Dark Bronze" seed beads (15-457D)
  • 11/0 "Dark Bronze" seed beads (11-457D)
  • Tila beads "Matte Metallic Bronze"


4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    The earrings and bracelet are just beautiful! Thank you for posting all your beautiful photos:) You help so many of us with color choices. I would love to post on your pinterest where I am moodybluesmuse.I hope it is ok that I posted a link to your blog on the "aunties beads group" on facebook. Someone asked the group about good sights for free patterns and other bead information. I think yours is among the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. Are you "following" my Pinterest board? Pinterest won't let me add you to the group unless you're a follower.

      Delete
    2. Linda, I'm afraid that didn't work. I tried "Linda R" as well as "moodybluesmuse" and Pinterest won't accept either one. The only option left is to send me your email address and I'll try entering that. I don't understand why Pinterest is so darn fussy.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Linda, Probably because of all the bad press of late about hacking.....I follow you and Deb. Pinterest can become quite an addiction! I need to avoid it or a couple of hours can pass by very quickly LOL

    ReplyDelete