I wanted some earrings to go with my favorite "Trestle Bands" bracelet, which I posted about HERE, and this pattern was perfect. It incorporated some Tila beads as well as two colors of fire polished beads that pretty closely match the colors in the bracelet. My earrings are adapted from the "Layered Tila Bracelet" pattern from MyAmari which you can find HERE.
UPDATE: Yvonne King's (MyAmari) "Layered Tila Bracelet" pattern is now available from her blog HERE.
Here's what I used:
- 3mm fire polished beads "Bronze Illusion"
- 4mm fire polished beads "Alexandrite Celsian"
- 15/0 "Dark Bronze" seed beads (15-457D)
- 11/0 "Dark Bronze" seed beads (11-457D)
- Tila beads "Matte Metallic Bronze"