TOYING WITH TILES BRACELET
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Hybrid Light Beige Picasso" (11-Y306)
- 15/0 seed beads "Metallic Chocolate" (no info available)
- CzechMates "Milky Caramel Bronze Picasso"
- SuperDuo beads "Matte Ultra Green Luster"
- Copper magnet clasp (from Michael's Crafts)
This pattern takes a lot of thread and you will need to add more. I started with four yards and still needed to add more. I think it's a good idea to use a loose tension with this pattern if you're going to use the netting anchor beads and add the extra seed beads between the tiles. Keeping your work somewhat loose results in more space between the tiles to squeeze in the extra beads. It also keeps the netting beads from getting too crowded.
You can see a beautiful version of this bracelet in Laurie's Etsy shop, Chained by Lightness, HERE. HERE is one more color variation by Laurie.