Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Pinnacle Bands

PINNACLE BANDS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (11-457L)
  • 4mm druks "Gold & Smoky Topaz Luster"
  • CzechMates "Transparent Topaz Gold Luster"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Milky Topaz"
This is the latest pattern by Deborah Roberti. I made the single band version and it's just the width that I like. The pattern is easy to follow and works up quickly. The only things I had to tweak were the loops for the clasp. My bracelet would have been a little too long for my wrist size had I followed the pattern. I love the "Milky Topaz" fire polished beads. Although you can see the thread through them in my photo, they don't actually show when the light isn't shining through them like that. You can buy Deb's pattern HERE.




1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite bracelets, great combination of beads. Good for casual or dressy!

    ReplyDelete