Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Duo Bobble Band Variation - Purple Luster


DUO BOBBLE BAND VARIATION (Liz Band)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki “Metallic Olive Brown” (11-457H)
  • SuperDuo beads ”Opaque Purple"
  • 3mm druks "Opaque Amethyst Luster"
This pretty purple bracelet is the same variation of the same pattern that I blogged about on March 17 HERE. As I've mentioned before, the pattern is my friend Teejay's adaptation of Deborah Roberti's Bobble Bangles pattern. Actually, this version is my adaptation of Teejay's adaptation because I've left off the embellishment that goes around the SuperDuo beads.

UPDATE 2/13/18: A free pattern is now available and the new name for this pattern is "Liz Band". Visit THIS post to download the free pattern.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment