Monday, June 11, 2018

Circles & Squares Earrings - Pearl & Gold


CIRCLES & SQUARES EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Gold" (4202)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Gold" (4202)
  • MiniDuo beads "Pearl Coat Cream"
  • 3mm Czech pearls "Cream"

This is the tenth and final pair of "Squares Earrings". You may have noticed that I've only used Miyuki seed beads to make all of these earrings. I thought it would be pointless to try using Toho beads because it's not likely that the motifs would come out right without a lot of tweaking.

I found these pearls at Artbeads.com. They have the same "pearl coat" finish as the MiniDuos and the colors are a perfect match. The finish isn't as shiny as regular Czech glass pearls. I would call it a "satin" finish. HERE is the page where I found them.

You can buy Deb's pattern HERE at Around the Beading Table or HERE in her Etsy shop. The pattern includes instructions for bracelets and matching earrings in two variations.



 

6 comments: