Monday, January 15, 2018

Bracelet of the Day: Simple IrisDuo Chain - Aqua & Bronze


SIMPLE IRISDUO CHAIN
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • IrisDuo beads "Metallic Aqua"
  • 2mm Czech pearls "Antique Ivory"


I love this colorway. When I was nearly finished making this bracelet, I got the idea to try adding some 2mm pearls between the motifs. I think they add a pretty touch. The pattern doesn't mention the pearls but they were easy to add. I just wove my way down the length of the finished bracelet on both sides and added the pearls as you can see in the photos.

IrisDuo beads are available HERE at Queen City Bead. Download my free "Simple IrisDuo Chain" bracelet pattern from THIS post.



 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The white pearls really made it come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you added the pearls. May I ask what type of magnets your using? They go really well with the designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look over on the right side of my blog under WHERE TO BUY... there is a post about where to get magnetic clasps. I don't know if the ones I used are still available after all this time though. Also, the ones I used above are quite tiny and I'm not entirely happy with them. The magnets aren't as strong as the larger ones.

      Delete