Sunday, December 10, 2017

Bethany Earrings & Lizbeth Band Set - Hematite & Silver


BETHANY EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Nickel Plated" (190)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Nickel Plated" (190)
  • SuperDuo beads "Jet Hematite"
  • SuperDuo beads "Silver" (25028)



I made these "Bethany Earrings" to go with the bracelet that I blogged about HERE. The set matches a top that I wore to a Christmas party the other night. You can download my free earring pattern HERE. I'm hoping to make the bracelet pattern available sometime next year.


UPDATE 1/24/18: A free pattern is now available and the new name for this pattern is "Lizbeth Band". Visit THIS post to download the free pattern.




 

2 comments:

  1. Linda has so many great patterns. I will add this one to my collection. Thanks Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the pattern of Lizbeth Band. And I would like to thank you for the inspiration you provided me with your posts in this year.

    ReplyDelete