Friday, November 3, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Paloma's Path - Arctic Blue & Silver

 
PALOMA'S PATH BRACELET
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Crystal Full Labrador" (27000)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Crystal Full Labrador" (27000)
  • SuperDuo beads "Satin Metallic Arctic Blue"
  • 3mm druks "Silver"

While searching the internet for ZoliDuo ideas, I came across this pretty bracelet at BumblebeadCrafts on Etsy. Although I like the ZoliDuo version very much, I especially love the SuperDuo version. It only calls for three kinds of basic beads and I have so many more SuperDuo colors in my stash than ZoliDuos. It's a little hard to tell this from the photos online but this is a very delicate, narro bracelet because it's made with 15/0 seed beads. If you have trouble working with such tiny beads, this isn't the pattern for you. Otherwise, it's not difficult to make and it's a very comfortable bracelet to wear.


You can buy this pattern HERE. I got these silver 15/0 seed beads HERE at Red Panda. They are currently out of them in 8/0 but I only used two of them to attach my clasp and the pattern doesn't call for them.



 

3 comments: