Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Princess Earrings - Jet Bronze


PRINCESS EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 3mm fire polished beads "Metallic Gold Topaz"

I tried something different with this pair of "Princess Earrings. I had previously always made these with two kinds of beads and in two coordinating colors. Using two colors means not having to have as many of each color on hand. I had to dig through my stash to find colors that I had a good supply of and this was one of them. Although they look kind of brown in the photos, they're actually black with hints of bronze on them. I wondered if it would be tricky to follow the tutorial when all of the beads are the same color but it really wasn't. Since you won't have the colors to help you keep your place while following the tutorial, you'll have to carefully count the beads as you do each step.

Download the free "Princess Earrings" pattern HERE. Aura Crystals has these fire polished beads HERE. They also go by the name "Jet Bronze Picasso".



 

2 comments: