- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (4222)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (4222)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (4222)
- 8/0 Czech seed beads "Etched Amber Gold Full"
- Tila beads "Smoky Black Picasso" (TL-4511)
- SuperDuo beads "Bronze Gold"
This is the same bracelet in the same colorway that I blogged about yesterday HERE except that I replaced the CzechMates with Tila beads. Because Tilas are smaller and thinner than CzechMates, this bracelet came out narrower as you can see in the photo below. I also had to use one more Tila than CzechMate bead for the same reason. This pattern works great with Tila beads but it does curl a little more than when made with CzechMates. I actually like how that looks and I think it gives the bracelet a nice shape.
Below are photos of both bracelets so that you can compare the differences between them:
|Made with Tila beads|
|Made with CzechMates beads|
The pattern is from In Memory of Eridhan on Etsy and you can buy it HERE.