- 15/0 seed beads Matsuno "Copper" (457A)
- 11/0 seed beads Matsuno "Copper" (457A)
- 6mm 2-hole cabochon beads "Chalk Blue Luster"
- SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Gold"
- O-Beads "Matte Metallic Antique Copper"
Today's bracelet is the one that I mentioned on Monday. This is almost the same design as the "Ivy" bracelet but it has 2-hole cabochon beads instead of DiamonDuos. The bright copper O-Beads really give this bracelet a pop of color and they almost look like tiny butterflies. I didn't think to mention it in my previous posts, but notice the clever way that Teejay has used O-Beads on the ends to connect the clasp with jump rings. She did the same thing on the "Petunia Bracelet" and "Lilac Bracelet", which you can read about HERE and HERE.
By the way, Teejay and I have started working on the pattern for "Ivy".