Thursday, November 12, 2015

Peyote Fan Earrings - Tanzanite & Moondust


I think this is a pretty color combination. I didn't use any metallic seed beads this time but the tanzanite beads have a gold luster finish that looks metallic. I don't recall where I got all three sizes of these beads but I see that Aura Crystals has them in 11/0 HERE.

I've been collecting 8/0 seed beads with interesting hybrid finishes over the past few months and these "Moon Dust" beads are very unusual. I bought them from Simply Beads, HERE. I did a Google search and I see that Artbeads.com also has them HERE. Auntie's Beads also has them HERE but you have to get on a waiting list.



You can download my free "Peyote Fan Earrings" pattern from THIS post.


  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Light Tanzanite Gold Luster" (325)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Light Tanzanite Gold Luster" (325)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Light Tanzanite Gold Luster" (325)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Hybrid Moon Dust" (Y369)
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Montana Blue Luster"
 

3 comments:

  1. Love these! The colors are so pretty together!! I made this pattern once - my DIL loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda the gold lustered light tanzanite 8/0, 11/0, and 15/0 beads are all available from Simplybeadsusa Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a dummy, Ann. That's where I bought them. If I'd had the sense to look at the label on the bead tubes, I would have known that, duh.

      Delete