Friday, November 20, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Esther Silky Bracelet - Lila Vega


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
  • Silky beads "Alabaster Lila Vega"
  • 8/0 seed beads "Opaque Mauve" (410C - unknown brand)


I think this bracelet goes pretty well with the "Peyote Fan Earrings" that I've blogged about before HERE and HERE. You can download my free "Esther Silky Bracelet" pattern from THIS post or from the list of free patterns on the right hand side of my blog.

I'm making good progress on my Christmas beading so hopefully I'll have a bit more time soon to try some new patterns and also work on some new free patterns.




2 comments:

  1. Your free beading patterns did not come up with this post on Pinterest nor chrome. Just thought I'd lyk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand. Please clarify. There is a link to the download page for this pattern in my post above. There are no patterns for download from Pinterest, only from this blog.

      Delete