Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Mystery SuperDuo Bracelet Set - Beige Rembrandt


MYSTERY SUPERDUO BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Brown/Tan Matte Picasso" (4517)
  • SuperDuo beads "Rembrandt Matte Beige"


The sun has finally returned so I was able to take a LOT of beadwork photos yesterday. I took over 200 photos! I still have quite a bit of photo editing to do and blog posts to type today but I was able to get this post ready last night.


For this set I used one of the new "Rembrandt" SuperDuo colors. They look a bit like a mixture of beads but they're really just one color called "Rembrandt Matte Beige". Claire at Supply Emporium has these as well as all of the other available Rembrandt colors HERE. When you visit Claire's shop, you can either browse through everything she has to offer or do a search for "Rembrandt" if you want to go directly to the Rembrandt SuperDuos. Claire also has the 8/0 Picasso seed beads HERE.

The free tutorial for Pascale G-Mikovic's "Mystery SuperDuo Bracelet" is HERE on my blog. You can either watch Kelly Dale's free YouTube tutorial for the "Corundum Earrings" HERE or buy the pattern HERE in her Etsy shop.



CORUNDUM EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Brown/Tan Matte Picasso" (4517)
  • SuperDuo beads "Rembrandt Matte Beige"


If you look closely at my earrings, you'll see that I used a few 8/0 Picasso seed beads on the outer edge. The only place where I used light bronze 8/0 beads was at the very top of the earrings where the jump rings are attached.






2 comments:

  1. I have all the Rembrandt superduo colors but I am waiting for them to come out with the other beads in these colors they promised (there was a Bead & Button ad in the last issue for at least miniduos, rullas, maybe gemduos, and some various Matubo seeds).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice to have those colors in other kinds of beads.

      Delete