Sunday, December 23, 2018

Mystery SuperDuo Bracelet - Dragon Mix


MYSTERY SUPERDUO BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • SuperDuo beads "Dragon Mix" (Supply Emporium)

I don't have a clasp for this bracelet yet but I wanted to show you this new "Mystery SuperDuo Bracelet" colorway. This is the "Dragon" mix of SuperDuos from Supply Emporium. There isn't a bracelet bead pack yet for this color scheme but Claire will be listing one soon but with different color seed beads than I used.
 

UPDATE: Claire just listed the bead pack for this bracelet and you can buy it HERE. Her version of the bracelet features red Picasso seed beads down the center and a blue leather slide clasp.

In the meantime you can buy the Dragon bead mix HERE. This mixture has more glossy and metallic beads in it than the matte "Rembrandt" mix that I blogged about the other day so I went with metallic pewter seed beads. Although there are a few other colors in the mix, the over all appearance seems to be ivory, jet (or a very dark navy blue), red and a dark golden yellow. It's a very pretty and elegant color scheme. By the way, I draped the un-clasped bracelet over my wrist to take the photo above.

The free tutorial for Pascale G-Mikovic's "Mystery SuperDuo Bracelet" is HERE on my blog.


In the photo below, you can more clearly see how the clasp loops are added on the ends. They exit and enter the inner holes of the SuperDuos and are secured by weaving around the adjacent beadwork.


 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful beadwork. I have had a few of your patterns and I like them. I am still working on my tension I always seem to make them too tight. your again lillian

    ReplyDelete