Monday, October 1, 2018

Athena Bracelet - Gold & Petrol


ATHENA BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki Hybrid "Aztec Gold" (55127)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki Hybrid "Aztec Gold" (55127)
  • SuperDuo beads "Pearl Coat Steel Blue"
  • SuperDuo beads "Bronze Pale Gold"
  • 4mm druks "Aztec Gold"


I showed you the "Juliet" earrings below in THIS post. They will be a Christmas present and I wanted to make a matching bracelet. I hadn't tried Deb Roberti's "Athena Bracelet" pattern before, other than to make some color samples, and it calls for just the right kinds of beads to go nicely with the style of the earrings.


You can buy Deb's "Athena Bracelet" HERE at Around the Beading Table or HERE in her Etsy shop.





 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous!!! I just tried those Miyuki Hybrid "Aztec Gold" seed beads this weekend and I really love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb. I've used them a few times now and I'm starting to regret not buying more than one tube of the 11/0s.

      Delete