Thursday, August 16, 2018

Buttercup Bracelet - Indigo Orchid


BUTTERCUP BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Black Raspberry"
  • 4mm druks "Pastel Petrol"
  • 8mm druks "Polychrome Indigo Orchid"

It's a little hard to tell in my photos but these SuperDuos are a very dark purple. They bring out the purple in the polychrome druks.


This pattern is by Teresa Morse and you can buy the pattern HERE in her Etsy shop. Read my first post about this pattern HERE for more information.



 

4 comments:

  1. I love the polychrome colors. I have temporarily stopped buying craft supplies (because I was spending hundreds per month and I needed a reset) but I will definitely order a few for my birthday in October. I have some green polychrome beads that are quite nice, but the color you have used is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. Orchid Aqua is probably my favorite.

      Delete
  2. Unusual but pretty color combination of indigo and dark violet.

    ReplyDelete