Friday, June 8, 2018

Circles & Squares Earrings - Pink Luster & Aztec Gold


CIRCLES & SQUARES EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Aztec Gold" (55127)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Aztec Gold" (55127)
  • MiniDuo beads "Opaque White Ruby Gold Luster aka Dark Pink Luster"
  • 3mm druks "Aztec Gold"

When I made the first earring of this pair, I used the bit of gold KO thread that I already had on my needle. It was only enough to make one earring so I used black Nymo D thread to make the second earring. The difference between the earrings is barely noticeable so I didn't bother to remake one of the earrings. I can tell which is which when I look closely at them in my hand but I can't see any difference in any of the photos, can you?

You can buy Deb's pattern HERE at Around the Beading Table or HERE in her Etsy shop. The pattern includes instructions for bracelets and matching earrings in two variations. These earrings are the "Squares" version of the earring pattern.


Simply Beads has the Aztec Gold seed beads HERE and HERE.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment