Sunday, June 3, 2018

Circles & Squares Earrings - Ivory & Light Bronze


CIRCLES & SQUARES EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • MiniDuo beads "Opaque Beige"
  • 3mm Czech pearls "Antique Gold"

This is one of my favorite colorways of the ten pairs that I've made with Deb's pattern. I used the "Squares" version of the pattern to make all of them.

You can buy Deb's pattern HERE at Around the Beading Table or HERE in her Etsy shop.



 

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely!

    I like how open they are and, of course, your usual great taste in color choice.

    Cheers!
    Barbara H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara. Sorry for taking so long to reply. I just found out this morning that Blogger hasn't been notifying us by email when we have new comments.

      Delete