Sunday, June 10, 2018

Circles & Squares Earrings - Aqua & Silver


CIRCLES & SQUARES EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Full Labrador" (27000)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Full Labrador" (27000)
  • MiniDuo beads "Pearl Coat Aqua"
  • 3mm druks "Jet Full Labrador"

You can buy Deb's pattern HERE at Around the Beading Table or HERE in her Etsy shop. The pattern includes instructions for bracelets and matching earrings in two variations. These earrings are the "Squares" version of the earring pattern.

In case you haven't noticed, last week I started a new blog called Time for Tangling which is exclusively for my Zentangle tangles and drawings. I moved all of my posts about tangles from here over to my new blog which you'll find HERE. At the moment, the people at Zentangle are running a new video series so I'm blogging about it and will be posting my project as I add to it over the course of the series.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment