Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: For Your Eyes Only - Mint & Aqua


FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Light Pewter" (4221)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Light Pewter" (4221)
  • ZoliDuo beads "Alabaster Mint Luster"
  • IrisDuo beads "Metallic Aqua"

I love this pretty colorway. This blue is a relatively new color and I'm starting to see more and more kinds of beads in this color. It's the same color as the 2-hole cabochons that I used to make the "Demoiselle" bracelet that I blogged about HERE. I also have SuperDuos in this color but I'm not sure if I've used them to make anything yet. The color also goes by the name "Satin Metallic Arctic Blue".


You can buy Akke Jonkhof's gorgeous "For Your Eyes Only" bracelet pattern in her Etsy shop, HERE. Queen City Bead on Etsy has ZoliDuos as well as IrisDuos. My blog readers get a 10% discount by using the code "Bead10".



Baubles & Beads will close for good on November 1st. Between now and then, everything is 60% off.

 

6 comments:

  1. I will miss Baubles & Beads. I always liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for blogging about my For you eyes only Bracelet. I love the colors you used for this version of the bracelet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Akke. It's such a pretty design. I made another colorway yesterday and hope to take the photos later today.

      Delete
  3. What size jump ring do you use to go thru the 8/0 and clasp component?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a 5mm jump ring on the bracelet above. I always use 4mm and/or 5mm jump rings for my clasps and I'm pretty sure that they're about 20 gauge or maybe slightly higher. I buy them from China and they don't list the gauge.

      Delete