Thursday, June 22, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Claudia - Suede Gold & Hematite


CLAUDIA CALI BEAD CHAIN
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
  • Cali beads "Hematite"
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Gold"

I decided to make this final "Claudia" bracelet with the hematite Cali beads once again. I like the way it looks with the suede gold SuperDuos. For some reason this particular color comes in two versions depending on the bead supplier. These are the lighter version. The other version is much darker olive green color.


Download my free "Claudia Cali Bead Chain" pattern HERE. For Cali beads, go to Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE.

This is the week that my sister-in-law is visiting so I haven't done any beading all week. It will probably be a while before I have a chance to make some new projects to blog about.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment