- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (4222)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (DB1852)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Matte Opaque Blue Grey" (DB792)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Metallic Matte Golden Olive" (DB371)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Matte Bone Glazed Luster" (DB388)
This is a design of my own creation. First I made a sample in a colorway similar to the chart below. I decided that there isn't enough contrast between the blue and green so I made another sample with the ivory and green switched around. I'm not crazy about either one but I thought someone might like the design so I'm posting the color chart as well as a link to download the instructions for following the chart.
DOWNLOAD MY FREE PDF COLOR CHART
Click HERE to download my free PDF file that tells step-by-step when to add each color Delica bead while making an earrings. This is NOT a tutorial for making "Russian Leaf" earrings". You will need to use Jill Wiseman's tutorial but make them with seven rows instead of nine as Jill instructs.
Watch Jill Wiseman's YouTube video tutorial HERE and download her free PDF HERE. You can buy Delica beads at Red Panda, Aura Crystals, Supply Emporium and Baubles & Beads.