- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Metallic Bronze" (DB22)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Opaque Black" (DB10)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Galvanized Matte Berry" (DB1167)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Opaque Luster Newsprint" (DB261)
I showed you a sample earring in this colorway in THIS post and I finally got around to making the mate to it the other day.
I want to show you something cool that Teejay sent me for Christmas a few years ago. It's called Little Book of Earrings and it's ideal for storing these fringe earrings. It will hold 32 pairs of these earrings if I store them on both sides of each "page". I currently have eleven pairs so I've got plenty of room for more. Visit THIS website for more information about them. Unfortunately, it looks like they're only available in the UK.
Here is how the earring book looks with my fringe earrings inside: