- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Metallic Light Bronze" (DB22L)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Duracoat Galvanized Matte Yellow Gold" (DB1833F)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Duracoat Galvanized Matte Berry" (DB1838F)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Opaque Pear" (DB1131)
- 11/0 Delica beads "Matte Opaque Sea Foam Glazed Luster" (DB374)
I showed you a glimpse of today's earrings in yesterday's post HERE. I love how these turned out. I think there are enough colors in them that they're bound to go with something that wear. They're colorful but the colors are a little muted which is just what I like. The Duracoat Galvanized Matte Delica beads come in quite a few pretty colors similar to these. I'm not wild about most of the regular shiny metallic colors but the matte ones are gorgeous.
Although I love this final version of the earring design very much, I'm going to try making the same design with slightly longer fringe and see how well I like it. My plan is to add two more beads to each of the two rows of berry Delicas near the bottom of the fringe.
Delica beads are available at Red Panda, Aura Crystals, Supply Emporium and Baubles & Beads.