Saturday, February 11, 2017

Native American Fringe Earrings - Teal & Bronze Shorter Version


  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Metallic Light Bronze" (DB22L)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Matte Galvanized Meade" (DB1163)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Luster Newsprint" (DB261)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Dyed Opaque Eucalyptus" (DB2131)

I blogged about the longer version of this earring HERE yesterday and I had mentioned that I wanted to try making a shorter version that still looked similar to the original. Today's sample earring is what I came up with. Although it's pretty, I do think I like the original better so I'm starting to think that I might keep the longer earring and make the mate to it. Maybe I'll get used to them tickling my shoulders. What do you think?


Below you can see the shorter version next to the original long version:



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, both versions of the earrings look absolutely spectacular!!! I wear small earrings, so for me even the short one is actually long. My vote goes to the short version. Best, Raisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Raisa. I always wore small earrings too but I'm gradually getting used to wearing larger ones in my old age.

      Delete