- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Metallic Bronze" (DB22)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Matte Black" (DB310)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Luster Newsprint" (DB261)
- 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Dyed Opaque Moody Blue" (DB2129)
This is the same design that I blogged about HERE except that I used different colors this time. Three of the four colors are the same as the sample earring that I blogged about HERE but I switched out the pink Delicas for pale blue ones. This is one of my favorite designs that I've adapted from one of Anna's patterns. Check out her free pattern blog HERE.
You can buy Delica beads at Red Panda, Aura Crystals, Supply Emporium and Baubles & Beads.
While browsing Pinterest yesterday, I came across THIS photo tutorial on Anna's blog showing the process that she uses to make a pair of her earrings. One interesting thing is that she makes the top part of her earring with Peyote stitch instead of Brick stitch. Another thing is that she starts adding her fringe from somewhere near the middle. There is no text to go with the photos so there's no explanation for why she does it this way.