Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Tweaked Jolie Band - Senegal Purple


TWEAKED JOLIE BAND
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Alabaster Pastel Burgundy"
  • Arcos® par Puca® beads "Opaque Rose Gold Mix"
  • 3mm druks "Bronze"
  • MiniDuo beads "White Senegal Brown Purple"

Since the Arcos and Minos beads don't come in my favorite "Chalk Lazure Blue" color, I at least had to make one with one of my other favorite bead colors: "Senegal Brown Purple" aka "Gold and Smoky Topaz Luster". I've noticed lately that they're making the purple a bit more pronounced than they used to in beads with this color finish which makes me happy. I think it goes quite nicely with these burgundy cabochons. I don't have any Minos beads to match these Arcos but I like the look of these bronze druks even better than Minos beads in this bracelet colorway. They have a more feminine look.


Download Deborah Roberti's free "Linda's Tweaked Jolie Band" pattern from Around the Beading Table HERE. You can get the Arcos® par Puca® and Minos® par Puca® beads at QueenCityBead on Etsy. Red Panda has a good assortment of Arcos and Minos as well as 2-hole cabochons.




1 comment:

  1. Love the colours on this. It is always better to see colours for real when choosing but of course that isn't always possible, certainly no bead shops anywhere near me for this type of bead so have to rely on descriptions and on-screen display which as I'm sure you know sometimes delivers a surprise - normally usable fortunately even if not what was intended.

    ReplyDelete