IVY BRACELET VARIATION
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Light Pewter" (4221)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Light Pewter" (4221)
- Silky beads "Chalk Mint Luster"
- SuperDuo beads "Opaque Purple Picasso"
- O-Beads "Jade Picasso" (about 2.75 grams)
Here you can see that the "Ivy" pattern works very well with Silky beads in place of the DiamonDuos. This colorway is very soft and subtle and I like how the jade green O-Beads highlight the pale mint Silkies. The SuperDuos look gray in the photos but they're a very pale purple or mauve.
Download the free "Ivy Bracelet" pattern from THIS post.