Saturday, April 9, 2016

Semi-Circular Earrings - Patina


  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Antique Bronze" (223)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Matte Metallic Patina" (2008)
  • 3mm rondelles "Champagne AB - #C26 AB" (Beads One)

I adapted my earrings from a free Russian tutorial that you can find HERE. Read THIS post for information about what I changed.


UPDATE: I have removed the link to the tutorial because it leads to an infected website.


Instead of bicones this time, I used rondelles. They give the earrings a softer look and I think I might like them better than the ones with bicones. I also made the bottom edge different on these than the ones I blogged about yesterday. So, you can see that it's possible to vary the crystal beads and change the edging on these earrings for different looks. Just try different beads to see what works.




While I was at Hobby Lobby earlier this week, I noticed that they have a small selection of Silky beads and SuperDuos.

 

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love your version.

    ReplyDelete