Friday, April 8, 2016

Semi-Circular Earrings - Avocado


  • 15/0 seed beads "Bright Brown Bronze" (457P)
  • 11/0 seed beads "Bright Brown Bronze" (457P)
  • 8/0 seed beads "Bright Brown Bronze" (457P)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Opaque Avocado Pink Marbled" (1209)
  • 3mm bicones "Bittersweet AB" (from China)

I adapted my earrings from a free Russian tutorial that you can find HERE. Read my previous post for information about what I changed HERE.

UPDATE: I have removed the link to the tutorial because it leads to an infected website.


I don't know what brand the bronze seed beads are and I've only seen this color in a couple of places. It's similar to Toho's "Bright Bronze" (221) but a little more reddish. I bought mine from Charlene's Beads but she has sold out of all but the 11/0 beads in this color. I only bought them because I like to have a variety of metallic seed bead colors.


 

2 comments:

  1. I found from couple net shops product Golden Bronze Metallic, 457P, Size 11, Miyuki but that was not available anymore. Discontinued color?

    Great avocados!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think they were discontinued. Charlene's Beads had them on close-out when I bought them.

      Delete