- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- SuperDuo beads "Opaque Green Luster"
- 4mm fire polished beads "Turquoise Amber Picasso"
- 6mm druks "Turquoise Picasso"
The "Farfalle Bracelet" pattern is by Deborah Roberti and you can buy it HERE at Around the Beading Table. You can get the beads needed to make a bracelet in the same colors that I used from SupplyEmporium on Etsy. Readers of my blog can get 15% off orders over $30 by using the coupon code: 15BLOG. Links to the beads are in the supply list at the top of this post.