Friday, April 22, 2016

Birthday Bracelet 7 - Snapdragon Bracelet


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
  • DiamonDuo beads "Turquoise Bronze"
  • Pinch Beads "Chalk Green Luster"
  • O-Beads "Peridot Vitrail Matte"

I really like the clever way that Teejay linked the motifs on this bracelet and once again she framed the DiamonDuos with
O-Beads. Like the other birthday bracelets from Teejay, we plan to eventually make a pattern available for this one. The "Ivy Bracelet" pattern is coming along nicely and might be ready to post in about a week.






 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Would make pretty earrings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda Belated "Happy Birthday." I hope you had a great day.I see your friend Teejay has been very good to you.All of the bracelets are so gorgeous. She is very talented and such a wonderful friend to you.I'm recuperating right now from surgery but anxious to get back to beading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marge. I hope you're able to get back to beading soon.

      Delete
  3. Is there a pattern for this one yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, Jennifer. But, the other day I added it to the pile of patterns to work on soon. It's not likely that I will do it before the Christmas holidays though.

      Delete