PRESA LINDA BRACELET
- 15/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
- Silky beads "Alabaster Red Luster"
- Pinch beads "Chrome Antique Gold"
As I mentioned in yesterday's post, this bracelet design is my variation of Carole Ohl's "Presa Bracelet" pattern, which you can buy HERE. Carole has made this pattern based on my idea and you can download it free from THIS post.
I made today's bracelet with Pinch beads from the lighter dye lot and I like it better with these pale rose colored Silky beads than the darker dye lot that I used in yesterday's bracelet.
Because the seed beads that I used are kind of fat, I had to use 15/0 beads around the Silkies instead of 11/0 beads. I tried using three 11/0 beads but there was too much space between them and four were too crowded. Five 15/0 seed beads fit perfectly.