CAMILLE BRACELET VARIATION
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Czech Coating - Black Bronze" (CZ55030)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- 8/0 seed beads "Metallic Chocolate" (no info available)
- Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Opaque Rose Luster"
- Silky beads "Jet Bronze Full"
- 4mm bicones "Crystal Capri Gold" (Czech)
As soon as I made this bracelet, I realized that it will go perfectly with my "Chocolate" shirt. If you recall, I blogged about my shirt last March HERE. In the photo below the shirts look very pink but they're actually a little more peachy/pink with bits of a sort of rusty color. I like this bracelet even better than the one in that earlier post but it doesn't go well with those earrings. I'll see what I can come up with for some earrings that will better suite the style of this bracelet.
This bracelet was adapted from Puca's "Camille Bracelet" pattern which you can buy HERE on Etsy.