This bracelet was a special order for Christmas but I've blogged about it before, HERE. The only thing that I did differently this time was the way that I attached the clasp. I also made a pair of my variation of Nunzia's "Easy Earrings" earrings to go with this bracelet.
There currently is no pattern available for the bracelet but I'm hoping to make one early next year. To make the earrings, you can watch Nunzia's free YouTube video tutorial HERE. I've blogged about the earrings quite a few times. You can find some of my previous posts by doing a search of my blog for "Easy Earrings". The search box is on the right side of the page just below the email form.
UPDATE 1/24/18: A free pattern is now available and the new name for this pattern is "Lizbeth Band". Visit THIS post to download the free pattern.
DUO BOBBLE BAND (LIZBETH BAND)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- 3x4mm rondelles "Blue-Green AB" (Chinese)
- SuperDuo beads "Pastel Light Brown/Coco"
EASY EARRINGS VARIATION
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
- 4mm rondelles "Blue-Green AB" (Chinese)