Thursday, December 31, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Duo Kheops - Jet Picasso


DUO KHEOPS BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Higher Metallic Matte Blue Haze" (512F)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Higher Metallic Matte Blue Haze" (512F)
  • Kheops® Par Puca® beads "Jet"
  • SuperDuo beads "Jet Picasso"

While I was trying out a bunch of different colors with this pattern, I wasn't sure if this combo would actually look nice. It's kind of funky but I think I like it. There aren't really any metallic beads in this one but the seed beads have a somewhat metallic look. I like how the seed bead color is similar to the "Picasso" speckles in the SuperDuos. The seed beads are called "Blue Haze", but they're really more of a slightly bluish sage green.

 
I needed to make some matching earrings for this one because of the unusual color scheme. I don't have any store bought earrings that will go with it. So, I made a pair of my "SuperDuo Flower Chain Earrings". You can download my free earring pattern HERE. Last night I made a pair of "Bethany Earrings" to match this bracelet and I will post them when I have a chance to take photos.

 
The bracelet pattern is from Marina Beads on Etsy and you can buy it HERE.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment