Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Indu's Bezel Earrings


On Sunday I showed you a sample of the brown earrings above. Since I have two bracelets with similar brown beads, I went ahead and made a pair for myself. They go very well with my brown "Canterbury Bracelet" and also with my brown "Aisling Bracelet".


You can read the details about the "Canterbury Bracelet" HERE and the "Aisling Bracelet" HERE and HERE. Both bracelet patterns are by Nancy Peterson.


  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
  • 8mm druk "Matte Bronze"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Transparent Gold Topaz Luster"



I also decided to make a pair of these earrings to go with my blue "Celtic Bracelet" and used bicones instead of fire polished beads. Bicones work very nicely as you can see. I used the same bicones that I used in the bracelet and the Antique Brass pearls are the same kind from Beads One but they're larger than the ones in the bracelet. I bought the blue bicones at Walmart quite some time ago and they no longer sell them. I don't know if Swarovski makes a similar shade of blue or not. I blogged about the "Celtic Bracelet" HERE.



  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
  • 8mm pearls "Antique Brass - #13" (Beads One)
  • 4mm bicones "Denim Blue" (Walmart - no longer available)




This is my favorite pair but I don't currently have a bracelet to go with them. I have made some with the same color beads but I gave them away as gifts. Teejay sent me these gorgeous druks and they match the sea foam bicones perfectly. I guess I'll have to choose a bracelet to make. Below are two options:


 
I will most likely make the "Crystal Flower Bracelet". I think it will look very nice with these earrings. You can read about those two bracelets HERE and HERE.

  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Pewter" (D4222)
  • 8mm druks "Sea Foam Opal" (from Teejay - no info available)
  • 4mm bicones "Sea Foam and Gold" (Walmart - no longer available)

For details about the basic bezel that I used to make these earrings, read my post from Sunday HERE. There is a link to Indu's YouTube tutorial in that post.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Everything is so very beautiful. The earrings are so pretty. I love the crystal flower bracelet. It is beautiful.Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially like the Canterbury bracelet and Indu's Bezel Earrings set. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete