We're still working on the pattern for "Elinor" and Teejay just sent me a photo of a bracelet that she made using metallic blue SuperDuo beads. The colors are scrumptious, aren't they?
Here are the beads that she used to make her bracelet:
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Olivine" (458)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Olivine" (458)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Olivine" (458)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Hybrid Transparent Light Smoky Topaz Picasso" (4505)
- SuperDuo beads " Metallic Iris Blue"
- 4mm druks "Opaque Green Luster"
Teejay also came up with a really clever idea. See that cute little dangle thing near the clasp? That's actually a "safety chain". The motif on the end of the chain is too big to go through the jump ring on the other end of the bracelet. Here's a view showing how it works: