Saturday, May 16, 2015

Elinor Bracelet Preview

ELINOR BRACELET SAMPLE
Teejay is still working on the instructions but I was able to make a small sample to show you using what she has completed so far. I know that you're going to love this bracelet. Below is the one that Teejay gave me for my birthday last month and I blogged about it HERE. You'll find the bead color information in that post. Teejay sent me another draft of the pattern this morning and I'm hoping to give it a run-through today.

Here's a list of the beads that I used in the sample at the top of this post:

  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Opaque Lila Gold Luster" (55048) *
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Gold and Smoky Topaz Luster"
  • 4mm druks "Opaque Gold and Smoky Topaz Luster"

* The only place that I've seen this "hybrid" color for sale is Haute Hobby on Etsy HERE. The shop is in Italy but their prices are reasonable and they have a flat $7.04 shipping rate to the US. It did take a few weeks for my shipment to get here but they were worth the wait. I also bought this color in size 11/0.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this one! Your sample is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a tutorial for "The Elinor Bracelet" or a pattern. I would love to have it. I also ordered from Haute Hobby and I thought it was worth it also.

    ReplyDelete