Thursday, April 23, 2015

Birthday Present - Sweet Romance Earrings

  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Gold" (D4202)
  • 8mm rivoli Swarovski "Montana"
  • 4mm bicones Swarovski "Montana"
  • 3mm bicones Swarovski "Crystal"

My birthday was earlier this month and I thought you might like to see some of the beaded presents that I received from my friends. Today's earrings were made by Jeanie Callaghan. Aren't they beautiful? The pattern is an adaptation of Sidonia's "Sweet Romance Necklace" tutorial. You can watch the free video HERE. I seem to recall that you also need to watch THIS video tutorial to make the bezels. Jeanie told me that she changed the top motif a little by using 4mm bicones instead of 3mm bicones.

Someone informed me yesterday that the link from my blog to the free Russian tutorial for "Semi-Circular Earrings" goes to a site that is infected with malware. I apologize if anyone has had a problem because of following the link from my blog. I've removed the link from THIS post just to be safe. It's a shame that such a nice pattern is no longer available because of hackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment