Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Silky Squares Earrings


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Antique Silver-Nickel" (464A)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Antique Silver-Nickel" (464A)
  • Silky beads "Oil Rubbed Light Sapphire"
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Violet White Luster"

As I mentioned a few days ago, I went ahead and made a pair of these earrings for myself to go with the Silky Stacker bracelet that I blogged about HERE. I had used "pewter" seed beads to make the sample earrings that I blogged about HERE but my bracelet has the shiny "Antique Silver" seed beads. Although I like the smooth, rounded look that I got with the pewter beads, I think these turned out quite nice too. I also used violet SuperDuo beads this time because that's what I used in the bracelet.

Below are the links to the patterns that I used. Both are from Deborah Roberti.

Silky Squares Earrings

Silky Stacker

I got the Silky beads from GC Supplies Texas on Etsy, HERE.



2 comments:

  1. Your work is wonderful--thank you for being so generous to share. You are a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete